Thursday, May 26, 2005

Reason #435 on why I have enjoy the Bill Hemmer

I could give a rat's big booty ass about 'American Idol' but this morning on CNN my boy Hem-Hem and Soledad O'Brien were talking about that hillbilly winning last night, Carrie Blair Underwood or something, and Soley turns to Hem-Hem and was like, "Come on, she's not that bad" and my boy just gets all stank looking and busts out, "She's aiiight..." and then sighs.

I fucking love that dude. All cute and a touch belligerent....sigh on my part now.

Oh, and hit me back later...when I have time I'm going to have to bust out my manifesto on why Britney and K-Fed need to be put down...that 'Chaotic' show is just that...a fucking bunch of chaos. Watching that shit makes me want to puke in my own vagina.

And fade to Jason Black...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home