Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Just a reminder...

...that my ass is going to Coachella in 2 days. Wut, wut, wut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It.will.be.so.on! Did you hear me? So on. Shit.

Ms. Shari Scorca, Mr. TJ Brown and Ms. Erica Forstadt and her buddy and I will be kicking it gully style in a three bedroom, three bathroom condo in lovely La Quinta, California. Yes, I really do think I'm a lady that lunches. Well not really, but the thought is really fancy and therefore alluring.

For those of you that have not been before let me paint a picture...

Two days of a sea of grown ass music fans, the desert, a polo field, mountains in the distance, palm trees and one of the best sunsets you will every see*. Goddamn, I just gave myself goosebumps. I'm so poignant.

Anyway you will have to do yourself a favor and check it out one year...you won't regret it. In the meantime I will sip cocktails after hours at the jacuzzi at our condo in your memory and fill up at the open bar parties after the festivities...yes, that is what you call a giver. Benny the XIV ain't got dick on me.

*Oh yeah, it can be hot as hell but so is NYC in the summer...at least it drops about 25 degrees after the sun goes down. Awwwwwwww...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home