Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A few things I want to share

Yeah, I have been slacking kids and for that I hang my head in shame. Let me give you a rundown of thangs that have ruled lately. Here we go:

1) Going to Peter Luger's for the first time this weekend. Now I was all ready to get the single steak WELL done when two young men (they know who they are) told me that that would be a punk move. Regardless when I got there I tried to order it but the fancy old school waiter looked at me like I just fingerbanged his retarded daughter while she was in a coma so I did what he told me to do. That would be get what he said. It was awesome. Pink steak ain't that bad. Not making it a habit but I was pretty stoked.

2) Taking the bus for the first time in about 90 years. Um, going from the Bk to the Qns via the bus system is kinda fierce. The best part is looking out the window and making nasty comments about the fucks that roam around Bedford Ave. Yeah, fuck em...I said it and I will say it again. Those kids are dirty and arrogant. I totally want to stick fight them all.

3) Champagne and POM is the new black.

4) The fact that I'm going to see Duran Duran at the Garden in section 65 is like a damn elementary school dream come true. John Taylor, stage left is all that needs to be known. Erica Forstadt you RULE for hooking this the hell up ma!

5) Sam Champion for being a champion and making it 75 degrees on Sunday. Anytime someone wants to bring Spring on like that again I would really appreciate it. And this leads me to...

6)...the shout out to big black men everywhere for having little dogs! A very brotha brotha rolled into Fort Greene Park on the before mentioned glorious day with his two Yorkies and I have to say...real thugs roll with little dogs. Wut, wut! After staring at his little boos and listening to him baby talk them in his baritone I had to force myself into his life. The breakdown: Two yorkies, Brooklyn and Pockets...dude was going to get a Rottweiler but saw a pic of these cuties and there you go, Yorkie land. My man felt that if little dogs worked for Eddie Murphy in Boomerang to get the ladies it would work for him. That is hot.

7) Singing Toto's "Hold the Line" in a karoake setting. Yeah, I killed it. I will be doing that number again for those that missed it the first time.

8) The fact that Britney Spears is officially pregnant. This makes me happy because I'm pretty sure that within a year of the birth she will be found at the Piggly Wiggly in Louisiana with a baby on her hip, a cig in her mouth and will be screaming at K-Fed, "Why don't you fuck me no more Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn? I own your ass and I want you to touch me down there...so what if I got Cheetoe crumbs all up in there! Come back here you faggot!" Don't doubt me, this WILL happen.
http://www.britneyspears.com

9) Sweet Jesus...the promo for this week's America's Next Top Model is one of the best things I have seen on television in ages! I don't know what went the fuck down but seeing Tyra lose her cool and scream at one of the models (who we do not see) is what you call the good stuff. Oh lord I hope someone gets their weave yanked. Take off the earrings and get the vaseline ready ladies.

10) Mr. Read for clearing about a million viruses off my puter...oh and getting my IPOD in tip top shape again. That deserves a curtsy and a pat on the ass son. Nice work.

And those are things that have been ruling. I hope you enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home