Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ben Lee is just precious

As usual I'm listening to KEXP.org and today Ben Lee was on. Goodness gracious...I just want to put him in my pocket!

I was always impressed with how prolific the kid is but never really listened to his stuff-- but after today I want to buy some CDs...or whatever the youths are into. And his song, "Catch My Disease", is some infectious stuff. Dag. Before there was that Conor Oberst character there was Ben Lee...but like funny and shit. I mean come on, introspective can go only so far---and then I want to slap the taste out of someone's mouth.

Oh, and speaking of funny...man, did he make me chuckle during his live performance. What a charmer that Ben Lee is, and such a wordsmith.

Hey, Claire Danes, you made a HUGE, huge mistake. Stupid trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home