Tuesday, March 01, 2005

One, two, one two...is this thing on?!

The mighty kexp.org is raising money to make sure their amazing radio station keeps representing--and YOU NEED to contribute.

I know I just swoon over this station constantly but it really is that good. They play music that is so varied it knocks me on my ass each and everyday and I have discovered great bands since I have been listening. From the Black Keys to West Indian Girl to Ray LaMontagne to Esther Phillips...they keep us music heads educated.

The final reason I'm posting this is because one of the bad ass DJ's (John from the morning show) was on the mic a second ago and said that he can't stand when DJ's try to act holier than thou and hipper than hip...his goal is just to bring new music to music fans because he is a fan just loves what he does. You know what...they play singles, they play what they like and they play songs that bring back good old memories for them and the rest of fools that remember 1989. Dammit and amen...I have a crush on this station and the disc jockeys!

So if you love music and have the nerve to utilize the world of internet radio then contribute and make sure these lovely folks continue to kick out the jams. Oh and you can write it off...that is what I'm doing. Word.

https://www.kexp.org/support/pledgenow.asp
1-866-903-KEXP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home