Thursday, March 17, 2005

Teenage girls & Miami Bass

Seriously, two great things that go together.

So I just got the new Fannypack and it's like L'Trimm/Salt-n-Pepa & 2 Live Crew got their freak on and had a booty clapping baby. This is so hott. Right this moment I'm wearing daisy dukes and I'm doing "da butt" from the top of my desk while typing this out with my feet. Cause you know I like to get monkey on. What you know about the simian movement bitch?! Nothing, so sit the fuck down. Wut wut?!!!!!

God knows I love when 30 something year old males exploit the youthful zeal and talent of two mixie-pixie girls (the other honeychile in the group is 20 something and Caucasian in case you cared) so this second album really takes that to the next level.

Fuck it, 12 or 234, I don't give a dang...if you give me some "doodoo brown" action and say "tit-tays" in a song I'm happy. Shit, get some sweatshop chilren up in here if need be, just keep my milkshake moving.

Now my ass does not go to clubs but I when I put this on album on I was like oh shit, I need a halter top, some blue eyeliner and a good Naomi Campbell like weave so I can go out...preferably to some dank spot in the Bronx or Queens cause that is where the fancy go. It also reminded me how much I can't wait for PS1 to begin (yeah, I know, it's like 15 months away but work with me) so I can act a fool. Yanna, where you at GURL?!

Moral of the story: The shit comes out like next week. Get is so you can get all cute and whatnot.

Key tracks:
"Keep it Up"--Some straight up step-show shit
"Seven One Eight"--Really, the only thing that can be said is, "Shortie what ya workin' wit?"
"Pump That"--I'm scurred of these little trick ass tricks...LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home