Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I'm totally going to have nightmares

Um, I'm going out a limb here...and strike me down if need be but...doesn't the Pope look fucking creepy?! What the...?! Seriously...He was THE POPE you would think the Vatican would have sprung for a better embalmer/make-up artist and not some dude they found in the Yellow Pages. For real...my grandparents didn't have that kind of pull and they looked WAYYYY better...kind of sophisticated and serene if I might be so bold to say. Love ya Jessie and Blaine!

Oh yeah, and for all of you in Roma waving at the man as you go into St. Peter's Basilica...um, he's dead...he's not going to wave back. Sorry you are in mourning but don't be retarded...this ain't a concert and the roadie ain't gunna let you backstage if you catch his eye so you can meet "the star". Oh, and taking a picture of the body with your camera phone is wack.
You.are.NOT.going.to.heaven.now for pulling that move.

Ick.

But you know...with all due respect and whatnot. Just making some observations. I mean, I'm Southern Baptist so we rock some shit a little differently. Mind you, when the Reverend Al Green passes I will trip.

2 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

I was just thinking the other day, "If I have to see one more picture of his laid-to-rest, waxy ass, I'm going to scream." He does look creepy. It's as if they replaced his body with Madame Tussaud's replica.

April 6, 2005 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Miss Tanya said...

I don't think they preserve him regular-like. It's got something to do with obtaining sainthood.

Cell phone photos of dead bodies, that ain't right.

April 8, 2005 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home