Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Them boys played some ball!

Okay, so I watched only the second half of the NCAA Championship game but them wily sumofabitches were working it out!

Now, I feel the Tarheels, was a HUGE fan in junior high and high school (I HATED Duke!) but when Illinois was down 15 and came back I was like, oh suki, suki now...some underdog stuff is nice. But then the magic of the Tarhells came back like this...they just kept playing and let Illinois lose on their own by just mucking it up. Oh well, them the breaks.

Moral of the story...this was some BALL y'all. This was some street ball/first draft pick/I need to make sure my mama's got her mortgage paid/I'm going to get massive ass if we win this game playing. Shyyyyyyyyyyyyyt!

Bummer somebody got to lose but GO TARHELLS.

Heart of champions...both teams.* The Pope would have been really proud.

*Um, I totally teared up watching the final montage of the whole Championship. I'm telling you, that always gets me. Give me the Olympics and I'm done. Dag. Special shout out to my pal/amazing editor Anthony Amoia for being being in St. Louis this weekend cutting some of those tender packages. Tear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home