Friday, April 01, 2005

Is it me or...

...is anyone else missing the war coverage? I mean, yes, it's a bummer to people that Terri Schiavo is dead...but so are a lot of other people and last time I checked CNN was not running 24 hour coverage over their demise. Seriously, it's a wrap. I don't need to know the autopsy results, I don't need to hear what fucking Senator DeLay has to say...he can eat a dick. And for the love of anything besides this "thing" I don't need to know if the Schindler's are going to "forgive" Michael Schiavo. Guess what America? None of this is ANY of YOUR business. So get off your knees, pack up your cruifixes and go back to being self-righteous about your own lives. I'm pretty sure Jesus is just as sick of this bullshit as I am.

Oh, and the Pope is TOTALLY going to die. Man, he picked a lousy week to do this. Poor man is like the leader of the Catholic faith and now he has to be compared to Terri Schiavo as he's getting ready to take it to the sky. That has got to suck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

Thanks for backing me up...and thanks for the compliment young Amy!

April 4, 2005 at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home