Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Vatican City...are you ready RAWKKKKKK???!!!!!!!

Since I'm a Southern Baptist by dunking I could care less about the new Pope but I got to say...the revealing of old dude was gangsta!

Okay, the white/black smoke thing is completely archaic (and the racial undertones surrounding that are always beat...yeah I said it, white-good, black-bad...blah, blah, blah) but the rest was some arena rock madness. Check it...

So right after Cardinal Medina Estevez (Emilio and Charlie's uncle I'm sure) comes out and breakdowns who the next dictator...I mean, leader of the Roman Catholic Church is it got really gully. First they throw out this benedictine like throw over the balcony, close the curtains and then work the crowd into a tizzy. I swear to Pope Benedict XVI that this same shit happened in like 75 when Zeppelin was touring the States.

When the former Hitler youth came out he tore up that Pope wave and worked the Vatican like it was his job! Um, I guess it is now. Nevermind. Now I was rooting for the Brazilian (why I had a preference, don't know...I guess I just think Brazilians are hot and sassy and that is what I look for in a Pope) but Benny XIV kinda was fly in his gear and was owning that mid 80's gigantaur shoulder pad look so I wasn't mad at him.

The pomp and circumstance of the whole gala was just too fabulous. And in turn I really don't understand the lack of love the Roman Catholic Church has for their homosexual brethren because the whole thing was kinda...um, yeah, I'll say it, gay. But that is what you get when you get bunch of dudes that just hang in color formations all the time. Have you seen those purple outfits? Fierce!

In summation...the shit was badass...the Earth will probably fall off it's axis now but for a few minutes it was kinda cool. If only Benny had done a mic kick and screamed, "How you motherfuckers doing out there tonight? What about you bitches in the back? Who wants COMMUNION?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", it would have it been brought to 11. Maybe next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Tanya said...

This is the best thing I have read about the poping of the new Pope.

April 26, 2005 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Thanks son...you know I do it for the kids! Superfresh.

April 27, 2005 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home