Thursday, May 12, 2005

Cute/Not Cute

Cute:

My adorable Marc Jacobs sling backs...I'm so glad that it's getting warmer so I can wear these shoes again. These fuckers cost about what I was paying in rent when I had a roommate and had no business buying fancy things. Man, those were the good old days. I missed you buddy...glad you are back on my feet.

Not Cute:

Finally rolling my ass out of bed at 9:35 this morning because I had that runaway slave exhaustion thing going on...like straight up Nat Turner up in the motherfucker. And then remembering that "it's that time of the month" which in turn led to a mindnumbing headache and sucker punch cramps. Yeah, about twenty odd more years of this. Oh and then menopause. Having a twat is just swell, no really, it is. Thank my personal Lord and Savior that I have my razor sharp wit and sweet ass to keep me going or I would call it all a wrap.

Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home