Thursday, February 03, 2005

Things I'm loving today

1) My friend Shari
2) The fact that my said friend sent me the new QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE ALBUM...she is totally my girlfriend. There is no getting around it.
3) That this said album is rawking me to the windows and to the walls.
4) The tickets that I got to said band's show at Webster Hall on March 24th. Seriously, I almost had a seizure when I kept going to Ticketweb and it said that tickets were not on sale until Noon and it was FUCKING Noon. This kept on for a few and then bla-dang! Luckily I remembered that Webster Hall has their own site that sells tickets and I was able to log on. Praise Jesus cause those jammies sold out like 15 minutes later. Yep, get ready for me to be self-righteous about this.
5) The Terry Bradshaw interview in Time Out New York this week. He is funny and rad...but I have always had a special place in my heart for the man. Sample of his wittiness:

Regarding female fans:
"Chicks dig me. No question about that. I can get a date-I'm a hottie tomattie." --Yes, yes you are Terry.

Being diagnosed as depressed:
"I just got extremely curious as to why nothing pleased me, and then my wife left me for another man, so hell--that'll get your attention."--True

Wisdom comes in many forms.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home