Monday, January 31, 2005

It's 37 degrees with a slight chance of flurries...what you got to say about that?

I'm watching the CNN, like I do every morning, after I get my first half hour or news from NY1 (Pat Kiernan...I heart you!), and the bar was raised once again.

So Rick Sanchez, one of the newscasters was bitching and moaning about how had a ton of frost on his car and it took him forever to get to work...cause of all of the shit that is going down in Georgia. Well my girl Daryn Kagan, his partner in crime, is like, "Oh poor little Florida boy!"...all mocking and whatnot cause she is a thug like that. And then Rob Marciano, the meterologist bust out to Rick, "Well welcome to the ATL" and it was straight gangsta. Like I was waiting for him to throw down that little clicker thing they use to get to the next weather image and start throwing gang symbols.

For real, it was awesome.

I quess you had to be there. But I was and I laughed my ass off. Old age really does make life really amusing to me. Sigh.

4 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

You know that Daryn Kagan's boyfriend is Rush Limbaugh, right? I just don't understand it. She could've had Hemmer!

February 3, 2005 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

Please tell me you are high and this is why you are speaking to me like this! Whut, whut, whut?! I mean, this is insane. She seems so cool...and her and Hemmer are always flirting. Damn...

February 3, 2005 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger heathalouise said...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A58117-2004Sep3.html

Scroll all the way to the bottom. I screamed when I first read it.

February 4, 2005 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

My stomach hurts...

February 4, 2005 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home