Thursday, January 13, 2005

Girls Gone Wild

Now this is just a basic statement, nothing profound, and nothing that I need feedback about...something I wanted to get off my chest while watching a batch of new Girls Gone Wild commercials. Those slags that flash there teets for a t-shirt and cheap notoriety are stupid fucking cunts that need to have the shit beat out of them from their loved ones. I'm not even your family and I'm mortified. I mean come on, you ain't even getting a cut of the DVD sales--you are just advertising for a world class gang bang. Now, if they were offering to pay off student loans and purchase homes for the "ladies" I would be down, poppycock, even a G5 and a printer would be worth it, but they ain't. So since that is the case, my hate-a-thon continues.

Yeah, NyQuil brings the best out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home