Thursday, January 20, 2005

Last night's set

Cause I know you have been waiting with baited breath...Here you go!

Sweet 69-Babes in Toyland
Shake Your Rump-Beastie Boys
I Remember-Damien Rice
Unsung-Helmet
Electric Relaxation-A Tribe Called Quest
Sweetness & Light (My Bloody Valentine Remix)-Lush
It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) (Live)-Ella Fitzgerald
Honky Tonk Woman (Live)-Tina & Ike Turner
Grace (Live)-Jeff Buckley
She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (Live)-Joe Cocker
I Loves You Porgy (Live)-Nina Simone
Play Some D-Brassy
I Only Want You-Eagles of Death Metal
50 Million Year Trip (Downside Up)-Kyuss
Lusty-Lamb
Brick House-Commodores
Skankin to the Beat-Fishbone
Forest Whitaker-Brother Ali
Come to Me-Mark Lanegan
Meeting in the Ladies Room-Klymaxx
Crown of Love-Arcade Fire
Girl From Ipanema-Esther Phillips
Girl is On My Mind-The Black Keys
What Have I Done to Deserve This?-Pet Shop Boys
He War-Cat Power
Just a Man-Faith No More

Unfortunately next week will be my LAST week. The place that I do this webcast from is closing down for renovations for a few months...boo...but I'm going to try to find another spot to keep bringing the magic!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hand Trouble said...

Sorry I missed your show this week, but reading your set list gives my mind's ear an, um, earful. Anyway, I will make a point to listen to the farewell broadcast. Gotta make it a tearjerker. Long list of thank yous and dedications, etc. Okay, later, fabulous. See you in NY in a week and change.

January 23, 2005 at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home