Thursday, February 03, 2005

My FINAL set

People, here is my last set...tear. I'm going to try come back bigger and better. Holla!

Ship of Fools-World Party
Let's Boogaloo-Willie Rosario
Rhythm & Blues Alibi-Gomez
I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down-Elvis Costello
Oh La La-Faces
Sandwiches-Detroit Grand Pubahs
Ambulance-TV on the Radio
It Takes Two-Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock
Velvet Pants-Propellerheads
Something New-Nicolai Dunger
Kick Out The Jams (Live)-MC5
Bombshell-Operation Ivy
Unity-Operation Ivy
When The Trickster Starts A 'Pokin-Gogol Bordello
The Chemistry Between Us-Suede
Music Sounds Better With You-Stardust
Black Betty-Ram Jam
Back in Black-AC/DC
Right Here's The Spot-Basement Jaxx (feat. Me'Shell N'degocello)
One Plus One Is One-Badly Drawn Boy
Memphis Soul Typecast-Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
Vitamin C-Can
The Humpty Dance-Digital Underground
Your Lies-Shelby Lynne
Simply Beautiful-The Great Reverend Al Green
Sugar-System of a Down
So Alive-Love & Rockets
Hollerback Girl-Gwen Stefani
Song For The Dead-Queen of the Stone Age
Gigantic (Live--NYC 12/18/04)-Pixies

...seriously, this is just awesome. I'm scared of me.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home