Sunday, July 17, 2005

My crush on Rachel McAdams just gets bigger and bigger

Now I usually don't get my panties in a bunch for these random new jack white actresses, I mean really, don't they get enough play? They will always be the new black but I shit you not, I just have the biggest girl love for Rachel McAdams...I mean, it's like stupid.

Okay, we all know it started with The Notebook, continued when her and Ryan Gosling reinacted one of their dramatic kisses and the MTV Movie Awards (I swear they are dating...if so that is just too much for me to handle!!!) but then I saw the teaser/trailer for Red Eye*, that new Wes Craven movie...and she sucked me in again. I don't know what magical pull this girl has but she does and I'm scurred!

Now, she is not like my girls Angelina Jolie and Salma Hayek, you know, sex on the stick where it doesn't matter if you are into girls, guys, dyslexic pygmies they are just the hotness and you can't help but love/lust them...she is just cute as a damn button...and they don't make that anymore. And don't get me wrong, not like some bullshit Mandy Moore cute thing but grown ass woman cute, that kind of cute that is cute/sexy...that we should be best friends and have brunch thing. She's that kind of cute where you and your boyfriend have discussions on how fucking precious she is and you don't even get angry when he has a slight crush on her...for real, that shit happens! I been there honeys, suck it up, it makes you a better woman.

So this is how this story ends...Skank actresses need to shot like horses with bad legs. Long live Rachel McAdams and her fabulously cute and charming little self. I totally want to hang with her...you know get some margaritas together, maybe some apps and just crush out.

*Check out the Red Eye teaser...then the trailer...teaser is much better...and Cillian Murphy is in it too. Lord have mercy...that chile has a pretty mouth on him.
http://www.redeye-themovie.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home