Sunday, June 19, 2005

Um, and your point would be what?

Is it me, or does it seem that fools are tripping a touch that that my fake boyfriend, Josh Homme, got busted for laying down the law with a dude from the Dwarves for like no reason? Okay, there was a reason, I guess he poured beer on son and then smashed a bottle over his head, or something like that. I mean, shit, you come at a 6'5" red headed wall of man you best expect to get the smackdown. Fuck, I once set a Bolivian midget on fire just cause he looked at me the wrong way. I get really bad PMS. It happens, end of story.

This is how I want my (real) rock stars, full of piss and vinegar and ret to throw a punch. If you were in band called Kyuss and now front a little outfit called Queens of the Stone Age you ain't got time to talk it out. Punks jump up to get beat down.

Swoon.
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/eo/20050614/en_music_eo/16751

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home