Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Music that I'm hearting at the moment

Here I go again:

1) "Orange Sky" by Alexi Murdoch...oh sigh...what a gloriously pretty song. Tear.
2) Jane's Addiction Ritual de lo Habitual-Yeah, I know, came out when I was like 15, and yes, I still have the cassette copy I got from Sitara...we had French class together for like 4 years son. Regardless, shit is still timeless and epic. Eric Avery, how I admire you.*
3) The White Stripes Get Behind Me Satan-Seriously, I have mad hated on this band for ages, cause, I'm progressive that way, and I still think Meg is a hack which makes me want to just kick her just for shits and giggles but this new album is awes. That single is badass. Check it. Of course it's the one album that the critics are not totally jerking off over this time...their concept of aiight is my masterpiece. Hotness.
4) XTC's "You and the Clouds Will Still Be Beautiful"-Just heard this on the KEXP.org...man, what a fun, upbeat, whimsical song. If I could spoon with it while watching Chappelle season 2 on DVD I would do it, it's that good.
5) NIN- "All the Love in the World" and "Every Day is Exactly the Same"...killing it. There is not much more to say, oh and I love when Trent works out his inner Joe Jackson.

Happy listening.

*If you can get your hands on it, read the Eric Avery article in the last issue of Filter Magazine (with Josh Homme and Mars Volta on the cover) ...the man is still awesome. Perry, you fucked up buddy, you really fucked up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Tanya said...

I miss you boo.

June 15, 2005 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

tear...single tear down face

June 15, 2005 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home