Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I apologize

Yes, I apologize for slacking lately and not being good to you my blog viewers...work had the nerve to be work for the last couple of weeks and kept me away from you. For that curses to the place...don't worry...as Mickey Hutchence once said, nothing will tear us apart. Except maybe some kinky sex game that goes wrong, but that is neither here nor there. Here are a few things on my mind that I want to share:

*I love my DVR. It is the best thing in the world. Seriously. Because of the magic of the digital video recorder I was able to skip over 99.9% of the MTV Movie Awards and get to the part where Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams win best kiss and re-enact the magical moment. That is the hotness. Did I tell you that I cried like a clubfooted abandoned baby when I watched that movie? I did. Man RG is it. Oh, I can also watch QOTSA do "Little Sister" on SNL with Will Ferrell rocking the cowbell. It's the little things folks, it's the little things.

*Speaking of QOTSA...um, they are going to be touring with NIN in the fall. I'm not even going to try and be funny and cute about this. This is serious folks, really, I'm on the verge of tears because of how happy this makes me. Oh, sigh. My heart is heavy with anticipation.

*Doing kareoke last night for my girl Renee's b'day was the shit. We all acted a fool and carried on. Even though Toni Ann says I sound like a dude when I sing I embrace it and take it to 11. Also, you have not lived until you see my co-worker, Jeff Ahearn, do 50's "Magic Stick". Son KILLED IT. Like dead in the street you need an arraignment kind of killing. Hotness.

*I'm continuing my pledge to not to write a 90 page diatribe about the union of Katie "I'm a Virgin even though I should keep that shit to myself as the public really ain't buying it anyway" Holmes and Tom "Thank the Lord she claims that because pussy gives me a rash and I need to continue this sham as long as possible" Cruise. All I will say is this is tiresome and really insulting to my US magazine sensibilities. Don't waste my sweet and precious time. I need something I can believe in, and this is NOT it.

*The fact that the lovely Ms. Jessica Leigh Brown brought back the term "batshit insane" into my lexicon makes me really stoked. If I can bring back "Jammin on the one" into someone world I feel like I have paid it forward at that point. Only then, only then.

*Saw the Dears at the Bowery on Saturday with Mr. Read and his very awesome friends Chris and Brian. Shit was rad. Made my Saturday. Oh, that and having a bi-racial shake from a Mr. Softee van earlier in the day was also the tits. Grand music from Montreal and a delightful and frosty dairy treat is what life is all about.

*I'm 2 days away from being 30...the 20's are for bitches...bring it.

Kicking over a stool for emphasis...and thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

there is just too much love here...i can't handle it!

June 15, 2005 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home