Monday, August 30, 2004

I smell another Bruce Willis album...

I can't let another moment go by without saying this...What in the holy grail of hell was Bruce Willis doing rolling mad deep with Puffy at the VMA's last night? I was like, shit, is that coming from my TV?! Is this the early 80's with Eddie Murphy hosting in a tight ass purple leather suit? When is Huey Lewis and News going to perform? And what the hell is this new Coke they are trying to con us into drinking? See if "Moonlighting" was still on the air it would have made a bit more sense, but it's not and it doesn't. Gotta love that Puff keeps careers afloat in the Willis/Moore/Kutcher empire by making sure they get a little airtime..don't ever say that Puff doesn't give back to the community cause I don't want to hear it. Bruce, play on playa, play on.

On another note...I giggled like a little girl getting her first training bra when Outkast closed the show and Andre 3000, with a his hand jauntily in his pocket says, "For the millionth time 'Hey Ya' dammit"...jaded artists make me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home