Friday, August 20, 2004

The Knitting Factory newsletter is fun-nay!

Okay, so most newsletters I think nothing about, but the one sent out by the Knitting Factory cracks me the hell up. Just wanted to give a shout out to the dude that puts this together and give you a few excepts...Keep in mind that he just randomly talks about shit before he gets to the music:


FROM 8/20:
So I have given up trying not to get into the Olympics. I spent last night watching the U.S. lose (they got a silver medal but whatever; who wants to wear Hush Puppies when you could have had on Topsiders) to Romania, the whole time clutching my girlfriends hand like it was a bottle of Cristal & I was P Diddy down at Cipriani. I mean I am a grown ass man and I now have an interest in womens gymnastics. WTF?! Thanks NBC for making me feel like a dirty old man at the tender age of 28.


FROM 8/13:
Arrrgh! Anybody else come dangerously close to having a coronary while trying to get Pixies tickets today? I swear if I wouldnt have got those tickets I would screamed like a braces & training-bra 12 yr old at a Jessica Simpson show. That said, tickets to our shows can be acquired at www.KnittingFactory.com; and I promise that you wont have to wait through pre-sale hell to get them.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home