Saturday, February 02, 2008

Christian Louboutin

During the Christmas season I failed to exclaim from the mountain tops (well I told a lot of people) that my mister got me Christian Louboutin pumps for Xmas.

I went to Jeffery, with my dear friend Justin, because for some reason I was determined to spend stoopid amounts of cash for ANOTHER pair of black shoes. I saw the perfect pair, unfortunately they were in brown.

I decided to go back JUST in case and I dragged my mister with me, cause why not, it was a Friday night and I promised I would buy him a drank if he came with. We walked in and I saw them in black. Alas, they didn't have them in my size. You would not be wrong if you assumed my wee heart sank. The other man I ended up loving, the guy helping me, called the other story in Atlanta (yeah, I'm that extra) and found them. I proceeded to jump up and down and hug guy. He totally was amused by my antics. I go to the counter to pay. The mister throws down his credit card and in a deliciously Midwestern manner looks at me with a mix of love, amusement and disbelief says, "Merry Christmas." I truly love this man.

Moral of the story:

They are hot. Like I'm jealous of myself hot.

My dude rulz.

When Spring comes around those mothers are really going to get a workout (I've only worned them twice, like I want to fuck up that lovely red bottom in the winter!)

Miss Tanya totally knows where I'm coming from

I'm ridiculous and I don't care

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger CinJen said...

PLEASE LET ME BORROW THEM!

I promise I won't stretch them out.....much.

& will wear them only during sex.

Good luck getting that picture/video outta your head.

Wurd.

February 21, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home