Monday, September 10, 2007

Britney, just go back to Louisiana...your Grandmama will take you in and help with them babies

Man, watching her "comeback" performance at the VMA's was just sad and embarassing.

The feeling I got from watching that made me think that this is what waterboarding feels like. But more traumatic. I mean the cutaway to 50 Cent sort of screamed, "Oh lord Jesus, the bullet I still got lodged in my face is way less painful than this. Why am I here? BINGO! Oh shit...I must have blanked out for a minute and thought I was in Boca Raton at some bad dinner theater. Like I was saying, please get old girl off the stage now this ain't funny..."

Wow. Just wow.

And god GOD...how HUGE is Dr. Dre now?! Brother looked like the blick Carrot Top. You know he is ready if Suge rolls up on his ass. Just saying.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

Damn! I didn't watch last night, but I just saw the pictures of Dre on D-listed. Insane!

Am I a bad person because I still totally love Tommy Lee? Nikki Sixx is my favorite member of the Crue, but I do heart Tommy.

Please tell me you watch Rock of Love and/or The Pickup Artist.

September 10, 2007 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

The sad thing is wish Tommy and Pam would get back together. Yeah, I got issues. And girl after I re-watched Brit Brit's performance from the VMA's when she did "Slave 4 U" it makes what she did last even more sad. That bitch killed it back in the day...

September 10, 2007 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home