Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Guess who got her NPR on?

So in June my old pal Alison--who gave me my first production gig--asked me to come in and get my "musical expertise" on (tee hee!) for a pilot she co-hosts called the Bryant Park Project.

Cut to me worrying that I was going to sound like a goddamn fool talking about what I love--music--and be consided a big old heretic. I would then be stoned to death in the middle of Union Hall or the L train. That is if my too tired to try to be hip ass found it's way on that line. Shudder.

Anyhoo, did the show, Alison made me feel totally at ease and it was blast.

Fast forward to August and I've been asked to come back...Thursday to be exact.

So below is a post to the first podcast--yep, it's a podcast for now, show doesn't go live till October--and I will attach the next one when it goes up.

Hey, everyone's a critic, right?

http://www.npr.org/blogs/bryantpark/2007/06/the_bpps_new_music_tuesday.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home