Friday, January 25, 2008

New Year, New Blogging!

Aiight...

I'm not even going to start in with an apology about how I haven't been blogging. I'm a lazy slag. That's it. End of story.

In the time between not blogging and blogging I've:

*Started freelancing (hootie hoo!)
*Been to Madison, Wisconsin to see my FIRST college football game. Color me butch
*Spent Thanksgiving with the Read gang in San Francisco
*Wanted to flip over a table during Christmas with my family in Sacramento (has nothing to do with my moms, she rulz)
*Celebrated being with the mister for 3 years (he got me some yummy perfume from Fresh for our anniversary...awww)
*Developed an affinity for Philly (we went there for shits and giggles for the above mentioned anniversary)
*Decided to get my ass back in gear and start putting down my musings again. Because when it comes down to it I really like to amuse myself

So Happy (belated!!) New Year all...and happy blogging!

Your friend
Lil' E

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Humphrey said...

Erika! I found you! LOL My name is Gordon and I am a producer working with So So Def and a couple other majors. We have an INCREDIBLE song to pitch for MTV CRIBS. Who can I send it to? We are even paying $1k "reward" to anyone who can get it heard and placed onto the show. You can hear it and download it at the link below. Any help you can give would be VERY appreciated. We are not amateurs :) - and we love CRIBS!!!

The song is called WELCOME TO MY CRIB - link below.

http://www.myspace.com/dangerwax

God bless,
Gordon Humphrey
ghumphrey@gmail.com
(540) 522-1006

January 30, 2008 at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home