Sunday, August 07, 2005

Some things I want to share

It's real late and and I want to share with you lovely folks but I'm not in the mood to create real paragraphs so I'm going to break some shit down bulletpoint stylee. I hear that is how real playas roll, and you know that is all I strive to be. A real playa, oh, and to meet Patti Labelle one day. You got to dream if you are to live day to day. On that note here we go:

1) I never broke down my trip to Montreal with Mr. Read for you all. It was cool. The train ride ended up being 12 hours long but it wasn't that bad...we watched more Chappelle Show than you can shake a stick at. I really believe that is a fundamental part of fostering a good relationship. I'm sure Dr. Phil would tell your trick asses that.

2) I finally bought a bass amp! Yippee...Ima bout to get gully up in this bitch. Not sure if it is the the finest of all amps but it's a starter one and the dude that sold it to me, Curly, was a nice guy, and more importantly, it tooks cute, and that is all we really care about.

3) Last week's US Weekly JUST got to my apartment on Thursday...after the new one had been on the newsstand for two days. I will take a hostage, I don't give a fuck.

4) My nighttime reading is Whores: The Oral History of Perry Farrell and Jane's Addiction by Brendan Mullen. It's swell...Eric Avery, cool...the thought of what Dave Navarro has become makes me sad. Stephen Perkins seems like the the most sunshiney person ever and Perry...well he was always a nut, god bless the brother.

5) My friend Anthony and his girl Christina just got the cutest Yorkiepoo ever...and I'm the godmother. His name is Drama and I want to squeeze the life out of him he is that adorable. I now really want a dog and I want to name him either Luis Guzman or Darkness...cause I can and I think that dogs should have a Latin lineage or have the nickname that Rick James has put upon Charlie Murphy.

I'm bout to fall out. Evening y'all.