Wednesday, November 10, 2004

W.O.W...just W.O.W.

Just when you thought people couldn't skeeve you out anymore someone comes along and raises the bar...in this case it would be Tammy Imre. And this lass would the 29 year old mother of a 7 year old daughter accused of having SEX WITH HER CHILD'S 8 YEAR OLD PLAYMATE!

Um...WHAT?!

Like I don't need to wake up and hear about this on "In the Papers" on NY1(love that channel!). Fucking ick!

So not only did she "alledgedly" have sex with junior but they acted out boyfriend/girlfriend roles...and she gave him a key to her apartment.

This make me feel real gross for thinking that that wee tot in the movie Honey* was adorable...in my case I wanted to make sure he was getting properly educated on the set and brushing his teeth...NOT SEEING MY VAGINA!

People are twisted, real twisted.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2004/11/08/705997-ap.html

*Yeah, I saw HONEY, saw it twice, don't ask me why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home