Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Can someone answer me this?

How on God's green earth is it taking so long to find Scott Peterson guilty of slaying his poor pregnant ass wife? I mean, come the fuck on y'all!

Now I know we live in a post OJ world where the justice system seems all sorts of "askew" (yes, I'm black and yes, I think his crazy ass killed that woman...old dude should have read some Native Son, that is all I'm saying) but this seems just SO obvious. Well I guess that seemed obvious too but that is for some other discussion...

So let's go through this one more time:

Body goes missing around Christmas Eve of 2002...find body near where her "faithful" husband was fishing.

Gasp, find out husband had mistress--and he tells said mistress some crazy ass stories about his wife...in case you forgot she was pregnant folks...oh and like super cute and sweet looking. Yeah, yeah, looks can be deceiving and she might have beem EVIL for all I know but no one needs to be slain...call me old fashioned, or maybe my Southern Baptist roots are showing, killing, not cute. (Sidenote: Not been to church since I was 10 and was baptized but you know what? I'm a playa and therefore always in the game...afuckingmen.)

Let's see what else...oh yeah, he TRIED TO FLEE THE COUNTRY! Um, yeah, seems a little guility to me, I mean I don't have a law degree but I used to watch Murder She Wrote and Matlock with my grandma and I learned as a speckled pup that that is not good.

Chunk, also known as Scott Peterson, also dyed his air and "used" his brother ID to try and work some shit out. That says shady in about 25 languages and 105 dialects.

I could go on and on but my carpel tunnel syndrome is kicking in so I will leave it at this...

Call it a day jurors and shut em down...this is really getting to be a little too extra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home