Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Love the Trio

Um, so I was watching 'Pilot Season', an original program on Trio, and it had me rolling for a few reasons. This is why:

1) Sarah Silverman, she is just IT
2) It shows just how fucked LA and "those" people are
3) The fact that some "manager dude" referred to some white woman as being a non-Asian Lucy Liu

Yeah, that is comedy.

Oh and by the way...Pimp My Ride is not just good TV but it is heartwarming, for real. But why is there a caucasian gentleman on here that goes by the name 2Shea? That is not cute...

1 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

My advisor *loves* Pimp My Ride. She and her husband watch it every week, and then she tells me all about it. I swear, if I wrote my dissertation on it, it would make her life.

And Sarah Silverman is a genius. And a former Program Boarder...

November 9, 2004 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home