Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Yellow is just not my color

Big up to Lance Armstrong and his program to assist those (and their families) living with cancer but if I see one more yellow LIVESTRONG wrist band I will have to take a hostage. It's a heinous color and it doesn't compliment my skintone...I wish it was in black. See black goes with everything and if you have fat wrists it will make them look skinny. Yes, I know that the color yellow has somekind of significant meaning, I just want some options, m'kay? I mean fuck, is there anyone else out there that feels the way I do?! I'm totally not hating on this cause at all because that would make me SO cuntastic and even I couldn't be that crass but shit...it's UGLY! These are the new red ribbons and that is not cute. Just something I wanted to share. Let the abuse begin...

1 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

Because I'm totally out of the loop, I first saw those bracelets when I was on the boardwalk at Wildwood (shutup). I thought they were day passes for the amusement park rides at Morey's Piers. I couldn't understand why I kept seeing them elsewhere...

September 15, 2004 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home