Monday, September 27, 2004

Racism Smacism

Let me tell you something...went to Denny's yesterday when I was visiting my moms in Cali and I got to say, I fucking miss the Grand Slam Breakfast. Can we just say that some pancakes, 2 sausage links, 2 pieces of bacon (cause you can never have enough pork) and two eggs for $3.39 is fucking genius! I mean sweet Jesus...what a bargain and it is so great. Now yeah, Denny's was tripping with my people back in the day...and probably still are (shit, they will never get to that Cracker Barrel level of racism) but goddamn if I'm not still salivating over that meal. Really if you had seen my mom, my aunt and myself just overwhelmed by the fact that the whole meal with $19.31 you would have thought we were touched in the head...it was that deep. So go for it...call me the "N" word, look at me sideways when I walk in...just give me my cheap ass grub so I can be satisfied when I'm filing that multimillionaire lawsuit. Big up Denny's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home