Friday, October 01, 2004

Man...I'm glad I got this album again!

Ages ago I either lost or misplaced the first System of a Down album and I kept saying that I was going to replace it. Well mama got a Virgin Megastore "ten buck off" certificate so I went and got the third season of Strangers With Candy (that is for another post...Amy Sederis is the epitome of funny, don't try to argue with me about this because I will wreck you) and then SOAD. And goddamn if that shit don't still sound so fresh after being gone from my collection for OVER two years. Honey, don't ask me how I survived without it...like a cockroach I somehow just kept on truckin'.

I feel complete again and I want to thank Serj and the boys. Y'all keep on trying to keep educating the kids about Armenian genocide and keep those basslines strong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home