Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kylie: Seriously, You Better Work

Okay, so a few months ago I saw the video for Kylie Minogue's song "2 Hearts" and I was like goddammit, I need to get this single.

Went on iTunes, it was not there. I was pissed.

Anyway, after watching a spellbinding episode of The Biggest Loser tonight (IT WAS BANANAS!!! GO BLACK TEAM!!!) I went on the Tunes just cause and I finally saw her the album in which it is on (X)

Praise Him.

Why?

Cause besides "2 Hearts," old girl has got some jams. She is on some booty dropping, do the whoop kick. And she has been hangin' with some black folk. Just saying.

Do yourself a solid and download, "Nu-di-ty" and try not to work the runway in your home. And "Wow,"...she apparently went to see Daft Punk a few times last year.

Oh and she is wearing the fiercest pair of Christian Louboutin's in this video for "2 Hearts." Yeah, I'm obsessed.

I love this wee vamp.

http://www.myspace.com/kylieminogue

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home