Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hilarity on a Thursday

So I was getting my accountant on today...cause you know it's tax time and all...and I was coming in late to work. As usual I have my iPod on--too loud (shit is going to get me gang banged one day)--and I see this dude talking to me. So since I'm a nice trick (from California, duh) I took out an earbud and it went a something like this:

Me:"Um, excuse me?"
Brahman: "I just wanted to let you know that you are sexy."
Me: "Errr, thanks"
Brahman: "I get my foodstamps tomorrow, can I take you out to dinner?"
Me: (Trying to stiffle a laugh) "No thanks, I don't think my boyfriend would be jazzed (cause I like geriatic venacular) about that" (Now laughing)
Brahman: "Bring him. He can watch my car while we eat."

I love a dude that has game even on goverment assistance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home