Thursday, November 10, 2005

Reason # 278 Michelle Rodriquez is on my shitlist

LOST SPOILER ALERT!

Finally...after three weeks there was new episode of Lost.

Finally...there is a backstory that doesn't take 9 years to unfold and doesn't bore me.

Finally...Shannon doesn't get on my nerves anymore.

Finally...Sayid and Shannon do it. I mean, come on trapped on a deserted island--sex needs to be had.

And then this happens...

That goddamn Michelle Rodriquez goes and shoots Shannon in the gut and kills the girl.

Earlier in the episode the folks that survived the crash of Oceanic 815 that were thrown on the other side of the island are trying to find the other survivors with the help of Jin, Michael and Sawyer...until Sawyer falls out and has to be gurney'ed (I know that is not a word, get over it) through the jungle to get back quicker...where "The Others" are at. During the trek one of the women from that other gucci crew gets snatched and everyone is like snap. MR pulls out a gun and starts rocking it like it is S.W.A.T II and automatically I'm like really, she has GOT to go.

Jump to Shannon who is sure she has seen Walt and she runs into the jungle with his dog and Sayid follows. Sayid is like bitch you are tripping and she is like if you want to get into my basket of goodies you have to believe me and in me. Cause, that is all of us girls want. So he is like girl, I love you and it's a tender moment and then they hear...the voices. And then they both see...Walt. Sayid is like WTF and then Shannon runs to see if she can find young Walt and then a shot rings out...

Shannon has been shot.

Apparently MR is all trigger happy and thinks she is one of the others as they are coming in the other direction. Bitch, ask a few questions before you get all Bernard Goetz in the brush. Dammit.

What was priceless was the shot of Michael and Jin seeing her shot and then Sayid looking at that she-male Michelle Rodriquez with the eyes of vengeance and then the cut to black. This.is.how.you.do.TV.

I'm beyond amped for next week...when he gets all special ops on her ass it will be on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home