Wednesday, November 02, 2005

K-Fed...Making Vanilla Ice seem like Chuck D

Just when I thought I could NEVER feel sorry for Britney Spears it has happened. Pure pity. After you listen to this...you will to. Girl, you better be happy you listened to your mama about that pre-nup. Seriously, you still have time to get your GED, get an associates and manage a DQ...there is no shame in that game.

http://www.stereogum.com/archives/002043.html

Thanks Ms. Tanya Mancini for bringing this to my attention!

2 Comments:

Blogger jiggs said...

I'm quite please that i heard this. Now I have a reason besides jealousy to make fun of K-fed.

November 2, 2005 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

this tune, will change lives. oh, and glad to see that someone else likes killing hobos...that warms my heart.

November 7, 2005 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home