Monday, November 07, 2005

Happy/Sad...no that is not the name of my first album

Things that are making me happy today:

*Knowing that tomorrow I can buy the new Kate Bush album, Aerial. It's been 12 long years, it better be brought. Whatever, old girl wrote "Hounds of Love" and used to let Peter Gabriel stick the tip in. That counts for a lot in my book.
*The memory of seeing a real "dude's dude" reading US Weekly at the 14th Street A,C,E subway platform. Warmed my heart.
*Watching the Fuji Rock Festival on Trio right now and seeing that Japanese music fans are so gangsta. Y'all can tear up some electronics and rawk out...god bless and HI!
*The new Discovery series, "I Shouldn't Be Alive". For real, I think re-enactment shows are effin' stupid but when you throw in some life and death shit...like surviving sharks, and hypothermia you got me on lock.

Things that are making me said today:
*That my trick ass, pipe smoking computer is acting like a bitch and is all slow and shit. I hate you Tina...now go make me some money.
*The fact that Beck is a Scientologist. Known for years, still doesn't make it right.
*That I'm sick for the 234 time this year. I might want to go back to church and get right with the Lord because I'm taking all of this personal. And yeah, I know that I can be mad sensitive but this is bullshit.

Okay, goodbye and ta da!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home