Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lost causes anxiety

Okay...I can't take it. It's been only two weeks since the second season of Lost has premiered and it has caused irreversible havoc on my nervous system. At this point I'm pretty sure that I have a sweet class action lawsuit on my hands for cruel and unusual punishment and I can make some bank.

Let me bring it.

See, when I was watching the first season on DVD I was able to just embrace ALL 24 episodes back to back...on my watch, in my world, in my jammers, it was that simple. Now it is all been shot to kingdom come.

How.in.the.hell am I supposed to sit in front of my TV week to week and have to deal with a barrage of dramatic escapades, have my nerves put on edge and then BAM--have the show end with nothing resolved and more things to worry about for next week. You hear me? I have to wait SEVEN LONG days to see what is going to go down and I can't take it!

Will Jin get his ass kicked in some xenophophic melee? Will Walt get his wee man parts touched by some islandbillies? Is Locke going to fall out on them weird legs of his while trying to get Rambo on someone's ass? Could Sawyer get any hotter--even will pulling a bullet out of his arm? And will someone finally figure out that Michelle Rodriguez is a man when she shows up on this new season?

I need some answers, and I need them now. For real, I'm not scared of taking a handicapped hostage that has sickle cell. Just try and test me. I want someone to help me through this.

No matter what I'm straight up like a battered wife. It doesn't matter how much damage and stress this show causes me...I'm still coming back, time after time. Why? Cause I know it does this to me because it loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home