Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Danny Bonaduce: A Wonderful Mess

As you know I love a good train wreck...like most judgemental folks...so you can deduce that the new VH1 reality show, Breaking Bonaduce, has me colored pink!

Let me break it down...

When I first saw the promos for this show I was like, um, yeah, this is going to be a real "winner". Who the fuck is going to watch a show about some has been ex-child star that was a drug addict and alcoholic...we know how that story is going to end. That being said, I was wrong as hell...as wrong as when I thought Radiohead was going to be a one-hit wonder back in the day...bad call on my part. Whatever, I still like to consider myself a tastermaker so suckit.

Oh yeah, so the Bonaduce...that shit is RIV.ET.TING! No, for real, I shat you not.

My brother is having his fucked up life splayed all out on basic cable for all of God's children to watch and for that I would like to say thank you. Already he has revealed to his shrink, (who appears on every episode, EVERY damn minute it seems) on screen, that he cheated on his wife, is a sex addict, is soulless, has done crack, does steroids, has anger issues...and a bunch of other fun stuff. If this is not good (and explotive) TV I don't know what is! Shitgoddamn I love it. Hell in next week's episode he's about to jump a mother for flirting with his wife and looks like he is going to cut his shrink in the face with a homemade shiv. You know what VH1 stands for? Very Happy this 1 bitch has cable.

Man, if this is the decline of civilization...bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home