Saturday, August 20, 2005

Why didn't anyone tell me this?!

I like to think that I can be quite in the know but why did I have to be flipping through one of the many Rolling Stone mags that have been stacking up in my apartment (along with about 1,987 other perodicals that I MUST get through this weekend) and read about this...?

Um, Jon Brion co-executive produced the new Kanye West album. Color that bizarre. I don't care if both of them have Rick Rubin as a mutual friend that is still kinda weird. But shit, we are the world. God bless em.

On that note I'm glad to be able to write that the LONG awaited Fiona Apple album is FINALLY coming out. Mind you, it ain't the one that Jon Brion produced (trick, you got a lot of explaining to do). Regardless, I'm not that mad...I love that cragy ass gal. Oh yeah, and the new producer for her album is a dude by the name of Mike Elizondo, and he worked with Dr. Dre.

I guess Jon and Fiona loved the coloreds. See ya at the next family reunion.


http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/7513389/kanyewest?pageid=rs.News&pageregion=double1

http://www.fiona-apple.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home