Friday, September 23, 2005

Like anyone cares trick

I never liked Taryn Manning, actually I think she is a hack actress...don't get me started on that abysmal "Hustle & Flow"...now though it is completely a wrap. Check what lil' miss thespian had to say about being on the JetBlue flight that had to do an emergency landing...which was pretty damn gangsta is I might be so bold to add. (From the Post)

One passenger said the experience will make her better at her craft.
"I can pull from this experience, the pain and the fear," said actress Taryn Manning, star of the summer movie "Hustle & Flow."
"I was terrified. I mean, I was really terrified."

She is fucking retarded. And I mean that in a developmentally disabled way, not a down with the syndrome way so don't get it twisted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home