Tuesday, October 05, 2004

That's it, I've lost it

So I'm sure that many of you know that I have this strange need for my US Weekly, yes it is just a fluffy little mag for the entertainment junkie in me but it is MY fluffy little mag and I make no excuses for my love of it. Some people like crack I like this rag...and some may say it is the same thing, whatever.

Anyway, I come home on Monday night after a big old plate of Nachos Gordo at Benny's Burritos while talking trash with the lovely Tanya Edwards and debating very profound and enlighting topics such as: What celebs you don't feel foolish getting an autograph from (#1 Sebastian Bach...dude lives for that shit!)...and then all hell broke loose. I open my mailbox just KNOWING that the US Weekly was going to be there, I mean it wasn't there Friday and it wasn't there on Saturday so naturally it had to be there then..but, gasp...it's NOT there. What the fuck?! My Budget Living mag is there...by the by, GREAT publication on how to really and twirl with a bit of cash, my Verizon bill (they KNOW how to get there shit there ON TIME), and blah, blah, blah.

It's like this. Why they hell should I have to wait 2, 3, 4 days for this trash when it is just staring at me from the newsstand with it's beady little eyes day before I get it! I have a subscription I SHOULD know what is going on in Leah Remini's life before the common man does! Yes, a sub pretty much cuts your cost in half but it should also ensure you that you get your "news" in a timely fashion.

War, famine, stem cell research...fuck it all. Dubya and Kerry need to be talking about the pain I'm going through during the next debate...hell, if they don't have time have Edwards and Dick "I'm mean as fuck" Cheney duke it out...but someone needs to discuss this because I'm stark raving mad and I'm not gonna take it anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home