Monday, December 11, 2006

I Effed Up...Real Bad

Errhh...I feel reallly bad that I didn't give a shout out to my dear AND talented friend Artie (aka Cinnamon Jenkinz) on his stellar performance at the Bowery Poetry Club.

See, last month old boy got called up on stage to do this 30 second monologue jammy that slayed the crowded and that got him asked back to perform in the 3 minute competition. I was there. He killed it. Artie is no joke and is a STAR. He just needs his own developmental deal in place at HBO for the rest of you to know about the skillz.

So here is my apology for not singing his praises earlier...

Honeychile...that.was.how.you.got.status!

2 Comments:

Blogger CinJen said...

The check is in the mail.

December 12, 2006 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Love doing bizness with you.

December 13, 2006 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home