Monday, December 11, 2006

Back From the Dead

Um, really, there is no reason for me to be slacking as of late with me blog here but I have and I have no excuse. Okay, we've moved on. Just wanted to give a rundown some of my lurvs for the past few weeks:

*I love my friend Miss Tanya because we FINALLY hung out and I FINALLY went to OTTO to get some grub with her. Bargain Mario Batali is hot. Even hotter. The fact that Miss T has a idiot savant knowledge of cheeses and the fruit compotes that bring out the most flavor. Fuck knowing about what is going in Iraq--this is the real knowledge
*My mister for taking care of me this weekend. See I'm sick and when I'm sick I'm the biggest baby in the world. Even I want to throw me down a well like Baby Jessica. Mr. Read on the other hand is way more patient and loving. Man, he's a good guy. Sigh.
*The Little Ones EP Sing Song: Want to hear what sunshine sounds like? Check this out. Makes me happy and forget that it's winter and I'm going to be cold and angry very soon...
* I love that I'm going to Costa Rica for Xmas with my mama in about 2 weeks. What scares me is that we are almost at the end of the year and if I didn't have my head screwed on tight I would forget that I'm heading there or that I have to do that holiday shopping thing. Old age, it really is a silly, silly trick,
*Could 30 Rock be any funnier? Nah. Alec Baldwin is on FIRE. Fire I say...
*Call me crass but I love the Wendy Williams Experience on VH1. She is a radio legend on WBLS and I can' t get enough of her living and twirling. That woman does NOT care who she offends or how she does it but she is fun-nay.

Okay, I have to go back to being miserable and get back to my couch...oh lord, don't let me go towards the light.

1 Comments:

Blogger CinJen said...

NO YOU DI'INT FORGET TO MENTION MY TOUR DE FORCE PERFORMANCE AS MISS ROJ!

DAMN YOU LIL ERIKA!

& feel better trick.

xo

December 11, 2006 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home