Thursday, October 19, 2006

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Get prepared because I'm about to bust out a Project Runway spoiler. Here we go:

Someone throw me down a well like baby Jessica cause this world is no longer for me. WHY DID JEFFERY JUST WIN?! What kind of heavy, heavy narcotics were the judges on to have that dude come out smelling like a (wilted) rose?!! Yeah, I'm going to keep using a million question marks and a jillion exclamation points so just settle in and get used to it.

Okay, his collection was (a little)better than I thought it would be but it.was.not. fabulous...and you better be fabulous if you are going to win. I LURV Michael but he underwhelmed me to no end and it was like some high end Fulton St. Mall ish and I was not having that. Laura did some AMAZING work with her evening wear, I mean it was gor-jus. Regardless I knew she would not win because her collection didn't stray from what she usually does but strike me down dead Lord if I was not wishing I was built like a model (and had the loot) so I could commission each damn piece she made. And let's call a spade a spade: from the get-go Uli was not my cup of Bavarian tea but she KILLED it! Dead. With a shovel. Every piece of hers was on point (did you see that dress that became a bikini? uh no, she did not! it was on fire!) that it seemed obvious she would win. When the judges were giving their critiques it was like Uli is brilliant, blah to the blah...yeah, we got it, homegirl has it on lock. And then the hammer came down...

Jeffrey! Innovative? Yeah, that zipper on the dress why kinda cute but I got two words for you: Vivianne and Westwood. It's been done.

Maybe I just need to go to sleep and just try and shut out the demons in my head because this is not right.

I've been bamboozled.

I've been betrayed.

I've been hurt.

Klum, I expect this from Tyra but not you. It's on. I mean, it's really on.

1 Comments:

Blogger CinJen said...

i am seriously hurt by jeffrey's win....i mean...he called someones momma a bytch on television. the man is a close friend of the devil. HELLO! it says it right on his neck that he loves satan! i mean...if you read backwards.

breathe.

at least almost seeing tim cry makes it worth it. but that may have been fake just to get us to feel for jeffrey...i mean seriously...who can i trust now?! i have to do alot of zen work before i can let this show back into my life.

in the meantime im gonna send him a bottle of champagne as a congratulations.

thank you.

October 19, 2006 at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home