Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just Sharing

Let's cut to the chase:

Hard Candy-See it, shit is creepy as hell and I almost vurped a few times. That being said what a distrubingly crafty flick that has made me fall in love with both Patrick Wilson and Ellen Page. I'm ambidextrous like that. And the way it's shot: Director David Slade knew what he was doing. Lovely and subtle...in that creepy as hell way.

The Grates' Gravity Won't Get You High-I saw this trio open for the Dears and they were precious in that maybe someone in the band is retarded kinda way. Yes, that was a compliment. Anyhoo, finally got around to listening to their new album. Shit is fun. I like some joyous tunes, I really do. Which leads me to...

Deee-Lite-Just the fact that a Deee-Lite song came on me IPOD while I was working out this morning. Say what you want about Lady Miss Kier being cracked out, I don't care. In 1990 that bitch was on fire. Groove is still in my heart.

Lost-Did you see the first 5 minutes of the season premiere last week? Eww chile, I'm glad it's back. Jack is totally going to trip when Sawyer finally puts the tip in Kate. Like, his beef with Locke is a wrap kinda mad.

Cadbury Chocolate Fingers-Cookie biscuits and chocolate. I love this ALMOST as much as I lurv my mister. The next fight I start with him might tip the cookies in the lead. I know, I'm not right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home