Thursday, October 05, 2006

I must be clinically depressed...

...because I have been abandoning the things I love, such as me lil' blog. That being said. Hey y'all, I've let the sweet kiss of sunlight touch my cheek and I'm ret to roll!

Here are some things I'm loving:

*My friend Tony. Why? Cause he just sends me funny and random videos from YouTube all the time and distracts me like no other. That kid is no joke and hella amusing. And he is a wee red-headed old-skool hip-hop/indie/everything else fan...I heart that shit.
*Regina Specktor's "Fidelity"--song and video. When homegirl first came out I was like, "This poor man's Fiona Apple (who was a poor man's Tori Amos if you really want to break it down) needs to get to stepping and not try to get her 'When the Pawn Fall...' on or I will cut her Russian immigrant ass. Proper like!" But then I heard this song and calmed down. She coo. I'm not mad.
*My friend Adrienne Hurst for getting accepted into Medicins Sans Frontier (that is some francais folks)-Doctors Without Borders. Don't act like that this is not the gulliest thing ever. All of us thought they were going to send her black ass to Af-ree-ka but they sent her to Georgia instead--as in Russia. Wut?! Well she is already a local celebrity. She is totally my hero.
*Oprah and Gayle's road trip that is aired on Op's show every Tuesday. Shit is amusing. If you don't know what I'm talking about don't even sweat it. Not in the mood to breakdown the magic of seeing Op and her best friend on a cross country road and see the Op's sans make-up. My faith in daytime television is so intact.
*My blogger bud Coltrane Jenkins (who I mention way too much, his wifey is bound to think I'm about to get all Glenn Close/Alex Forrest (a la Fatal Attaction) in this joint. "You can't just ignore me COLTRANE!"I keed, I keed. Mad respect for CJ). For real...have you checked his blog out yet? Dude keeps the dream alive. http://coltranejenkins.blogspot.com/
*The fall TV line-up. For real, my DVR is trippin' . And god bless scripted programming it up! I mean 'The Biggest Loser' is my jam (and the finest reality show out there cause it's crazy inspiring) but 'Ugly Betty' and 'Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip' are my new jams.

Okay, that was just a lil taste of me back in action. I hope you enjoyed.

Curtsey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home