Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Radiohead

Um, okay. Tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday for two shows at The Theater @ MSG...it will be sad if I don't get them. Like really sad. For real, when I saw them at Radio City Music Hall on the OK Computer tour tears welled up in me wee eyes it was that good--and I'm a sucker for a dude with a lazy cornea.

At least I have a pretty dope cover of "Just" to keep me warm. It's a Mark Ronson* thang featuring Alex Greenwald from Phantom Planet. Yeah, I might be late on this but I don't give a fuck--because I'm all angry like that.

Enjoy and muah!
http://www.rapsterrecords.com/data.pl?release=RR0047CD&info=more

*I've had beef with son since he allegedly cheated off my linguistics test at the NYU back in the day. But this is fresh so I'm not mad no more. And yes, I think I just dropped a name and might have stubbed my toe. Ouch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ambigramas Alberto Portacio said...

Hola

Te invito a visitar mi blog.
Espero te agrade.

Alberto Portacio

May 3, 2006 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home