Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Duff: Have you noticed?

Um, I'm going out on a limb right now but is it me or could Hilary Duff become a mini Heather Locklear? She's America's sweetheart, got that Aryan breeding, and I'm sure she will age well if she stops fuckin' with them veneers. Also, check it...

See had dated two musicians. The first one, I use the term musician very, very loosely, would be Aaron Carter (she was just a baby, didn't know no better) and the current beau is a heavily tattooed young man from the band Good Charlotte. We'll give him a name even, Joel Madden. My point is this, lil' mama is getting her Tommy Lee/Heather Locklear on.

I say within a year she will be dating a dude from an emo band or a Swedish grindcore outfit. 10 years time, Maynard from Tool.

I'm just saying.

Some food for thought kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home